The James S. McDonnell Foundation (JSMF) has posted updated guidelines for the 2017 21st Century Postdoctoral Fellowship in Understanding Dynamic and Multi-scale Systems.
-The JSMF Fellowship is designed to provide students with an opportunity to seek potential postdoctoral research opportunities on the basis of the student’s interest and desire to obtain additional skills and experience that will further their pursuit of careers in complex systems science.
-$200,000 USD to be expended in 2-3 years
-JSMF could support up to 10 Fellowships each year
- This fellowship is intended for Ph.D. students with theoretical and/or experimental training in Complex Systems Science that anticipate completing their graduate training in late 2017 or in 2018.
- Applicants should not have already identified a postdoctoral position and a postdoctoral research mentor.
- Candidates from any country are eligible to apply.
- JSMF Fellowships can only be used to support postdoctoral training at a qualified institution.
- Applications and letters of support will be accepted online beginning May 15, 2017.
- The deadline to submit all application materials is June 26, 2017, 15:59 CDT (20:59 UTC).
For complete program details and application guidelines visit: https://goo.gl/yx1yV7 or www.jsmf.org/apply/fellowship.