Thinking about majoring in Neuroscience as an undergrad at WashU? Are you an undergrad at WashU or elsewhere, looking for a summer undergraduate research position?
Check out details below.
Majoring in Neuroscience at WashU
For Washington University Undergraduates with interests in Neuroscience, there are three distinct choices in Arts & Sciences.
- For those with interests in the Biological Bases of Neuroscience, the Neuroscience Track of the Biology Major is recommended.
- For those with interests in Human Cognitive Neuroscience, a Major in Cognitive Neuroscience is recommended.
- For those with interests in Philosophy and Neuroscience and Psychology, a Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology (PNP) Major is recommended.
Summer Research Opportunities
- Aging & Neurological Diseases Track
- Amgen Scholars Program
- Anesthesiology Summer Research Fellowship (ASSURE)
- Advanced Summer Program for Investigation & Research Education (ASPIRE)
- BioSURF Program
- Leah Menshouse Springer Summer Opportunities Program
- MARC U-STAR
- MGI Undergraduate Scholars Program
- MIR Summer Research Program
- MSTP Access Program
- NIDA Summer Research Internship Program
- Summer Engineering Fellowship Program
- WUSTL ENDURE Program
- Additional summer research programs