“Post-infectious Brain Disorders”
- Petter Brodin, MD, PhD – Professor of Pediatric Immunology at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Doron Merkler, MD – Professor Department of Pathology and Immunology & Department of Diagnostic, Deputy Head of Division of Clinical Pathology, Senior Physician in Neuropathology, University & Geneva University Hospitals of Geneva.
- Ruth Itzhaki, MSc, PhD (London), MA (Cambridge) – Emeritus Professor at Manchester University, UK, and Visiting Professor at Oxford University, UK.
- Serena S Spudich, MD – Gilbert H. Glaser Professor. Chief, Neurological Infections and Global Neurology, Department of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine.
- Stanley Perlman, MD, PhD – Professor, Mark Stinski Chair in Virology, Departments of Microbiology and Immunology and Pediatrics, University of Iowa.
A Zoom link for the event will be emailed to all registered attendees the week leading up to the event.
For inquiries contact Clare O’Regan.