The 4th annual Midwest Preclinical Imaging Consortium meeting is being held at WU, May 6-8.
Registration is complimentary, but required to attend. Limited seats available.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.preclinicalimagingconsortium.org/
- Role of translational imaging in biopharmaceutical development
- Methods and applications of magnetic particle imaging
- Magnetic resonance fingerprinting: opportunities and challenges in preclinical imaging
- Photoacoustic multispectral imaging of pathophysiology and response to therapy
- Dose finding studies in vivo and quantitative autoradiography
- Default network in mice
- Radiomics & machine learning in predictive modeling
- Animal models of human disease in oncology
- Mouse-to-human imaging standards
- Preclinical hyperpolarized MR imaging
- In vivo pathology and MALDI imaging
For inquiries contact Kooresh Isaac Shoghi.