“Patient-Centered Perspectives on Precision Medicine and Precision Prevention”
8th Annual Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Symposium
Ashley Wilder Smith, PhD, MPH (Chief, Outcomes Research Branch, NCI, NIH)
- Mary Goldstein, MD, MS (VA Palo Alto Health Care System)
- F. Sessions Cole, MD (WashU Pediatrics)
- David Buller, PhD (Klein Buendel, Inc.)
- Laura Bierut, MD (WashU Psychiatry)
- Damon Centola, PhD (University of Pennsylvania)
The symposium also includes a poster session and a clinician dialogue panel.
For more information, contact Rachel Lamp at email@example.com or visit pcor.wustl.edu.
This conference is supported in part by grant number R13HS023446 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, as well as the Institute for Public Health, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation, and the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, Grant Numbers UL1 TR000448, KL2 TR000450, TL1 TR00044