“Automated Survey Completion Notifications for Study Team Members using Advanced Logic”
Join Becker Library and Institute for Informatic’s (I²) Data Management and Sharing Services for REDCap in a Flash, a new series of webinars that take a deep dive into specific topics and tools in REDCap. Sessions include about 30 minutes of instruction plus time for questions. Click the name of the session below for information and to register (required).
If the class is full, register to be on the waiting list and we will add more webinars based on demand. This webinar will be recorded and posted to our Data Management and Sharing webpage .
A Zoom link will be provided prior to the workshop for all who register.
For inquiries contact Chris Sorensen.
- July 29, 12p: “Automated Survey Completion Notifications for Study Team Members using Advanced Logic”
- August 5, 12p: “Create a ‘Re-Enter Email’ Field with Error and Skip Protection”
- August 12, 12p: “Using the Survey Queue”
- August 19, 12p: “Embed an Image, Audio, or Video directly into a Field”
- August 26, 12p: “Copying and Downloading entire Projects or Individual Instruments”
All sessions will be recorded and posted to the REDCap Workshop Recordings webpage.
Email Chris Sorensen with questions or topics you would like to see covered in future sessions.