“Building Circadian Medicine in a Pediatric Hospital”
Hosted by the Center on Biological Rhythms and Sleep (COBRAS)
We are excited to announce the first annual COBRAS Symposium to held on Thursday, May 26, 2022 from 1:00 – 5:00 in EPNEC, Seminar Room B.
Symposium information and register
- 1:00 – 1:15 Opening Remarks
- 1:15 – 2:30 Presentations from COBRAS Working Group Leaders:
– Bettina Mittendorfer, PhD, Professor of Medicine
– Brendan Lucey, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology
– Erik Herzog, PhD, Viktor Hamburger Professor of Biology
- 2:30 – 2:45 Break with Refreshments
- 2:45 – 3:00 In Memoriam: Dr. Michael Hughes
- 3:00 – 4:00 Keynote Speaker: Dr. John Hogenesch
- 4:00 – 5:00 Poster Session with Refreshments
- 5:00 Adjourn
The Annual Symposium will be an in-person event held in EPNEC Great Room B.
While we really hope to see you there in person, options for participating remotely will be available.
1 Hour of CME credit is provided for the keynote lecture
Contact COBRAS@wustl.edu to register for the symposium.
For inquiries contact Ellen Fischbach.