This year’s Day of Dialogue will highlight conversations that inspire action long after the event is over.
Get ready for a two-day event of compelling panels, discussions, and learning opportunities.
Tuesday, February 18
Eric P. Newman Education Center
Daytime programming: 9 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
Dialogue, mindfulness and engagement sessions
Evening programming: 5–7:30 p.m.
Film screening, keynote address and panel discussion with Aisha Sultan
“Other People: Unpacking Our Assumptions and Learning How To Speak Up”
Wednesday, February 19
DANFORTH CAMPUS EVENTS
8:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
Engagement, dialogue sessions:
- Divided City Initiative
- Poetry and Translation in Race, Place and Belonging
- Radical Hospitality
- Implicit Bias
- Phases of Culture Change
12–12:25 p.m. Lunch
12:25–1:25 p.m. INSPIRE: Emerging Student Voices
1:30–4:15 p.m. Engagement, Dialogue sessions:
- WashU and the St. Louis K-12 Student Community
- Creating Personal Narratives, led by Aisha Sultan
- Influences That Move Culture Change
- The Work of the Academy for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- “In St. Louis, For St. Louis,” Chancellor Andrew Martin and Executive Vice Chancellor Hank Webber
CDI: Five Years in the Making
For inquiries contact the Office of Faculty Advancement and Institutional Diversity.