“Astrocyte alternative translation and neurological disease”
Mini-Series: Role of Glia in Neurodegeneration
Organizer, Erik Musiek (WashU Neurology)
- October 30: Beau Ances (WashU Neurology) “Imaging of Microglia using PET and MRI”
- November 6: Tyler Ulland (Colonna Lab, WashU Pathology & Immunology) “Trem2: key to microglial fitness in Alzheimer’s disease”
- November 27: Robyn Klein (WashU Medicine)
- December 4: Joseph Dougherty (WashU Genetics) “Astrocyte alternative translation and neurological disease”
- December 11: David Gutmann (WashU Neurology) “Microglia as critical drivers of brain tumor biology”
- December 18: Kim Green (University of California, Irvine) “Exploring the roles of microglia in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease”
For the full schedule, click here.
For inquiries, contact Cindy Lawrence.