“Astrocyte alternative translation and neurological disease”
Mini-Series: Role of Glia in Neurodegeneration
Organizer, Erik Musiek (WashU Neurology)
- October 30: Beau Ances (WashU Neurology) “Imaging of Microglia using PET and MRI”
- November 6: Tyler Ulland (Colonna Lab, WashU Pathology & Immunology) “Trem2: key to microglial fitness in Alzheimer’s disease”
- November 27: Robyn Klein (WashU Medicine)
- December 4: Joseph Dougherty (WashU Genetics) “Astrocyte alternative translation and neurological disease”
- December 11: David Gutmann (WashU Neurology) “Microglia as critical drivers of brain tumor biology”
- December 18: Kim Green (University of California, Irvine) “Exploring the roles of microglia in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease”
The Monday Noon seminar series is hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and the Department of Neurology.
For the full schedule, click here.
For inquiries, contact Cindy Lawrence.