“Early Brain Development in Trisomy 21: Considerations for Neurodegeneration in the Context of a Neurodevelopmental Disorder”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders, the Department of Neurology, and the Department of Developmental Biology.
Mini-series: Down Syndrome links to Neurodegenerative Diseases
Joint series with the Department of Developmental Biology
Organizer, Beau Ances (WashU Neurology)
- April 26: Kelly Botteron (WashU Psychiatry)
- May 3: Beau Ances (WashU Neurology)
- May 10: John Constantino (WashU Psychiatry)
- May 17: Frances Wiseman (University College London)
- May 24: Anita Bhattacharyya (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.