“Using Stem Cells to Explore the Genetics Underlying Brain Disease”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: Human Genetics of Neurological Disorders
Organizers: Celeste Karch (WashU Psychiatry) and Gabe Haller (WashU Neurosurgery)
- October 31: Christina Gurnett (WashU Neurology)
- November 7: Kristen Brennand (Yale School of Medicine)
- November 21: Tychele Turner (WashU Genetics)
- November 28: Carlos Cruchaga (WashU Psychiatry)
- December 5: Kaitlin Samocha (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- December 12: Joseph Dougherty (WashU Genetics)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact the Hope Center.