“Alternative modes of mRNA translation and their neurological significance”
View recording (WUSTL key required)
Mini-series: Alternative splicing/isoforms and neurological disease
Organizers, Timothy Miller and Nathan Pomper (WashU Neurology)
- November 9: Darshan Sapkota (Dougherty lab, WashU Genetics)
- November 16: Adrian Krainer (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- November 23: Ya-Lin Lu (Yoo lab, WashU Developmental Biology), Bryan Copits (WashU Anesthesiology), Brittany Townley (Mosammaparast lab, WashU Pathology & Immunology)
- November 30: Douglas Black (University of California, Los Angeles)
- December 7: Lucia Capano (Yoo lab, WashU Developmental Biology), Miguel Minaya (Karch lab, WashU Psychiatry), Lubov Ezerskiy (Miller lab, WashU Neurology)
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Full list, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.