“Contribution of rare variation to developmental disorders”
Mini-series: Human Genetics of Neurological Disorders
Organizers: Celeste Karch (WashU Psychiatry) and Gabe Haller (WashU Neurosurgery)
- October 31: Christina Gurnett (WashU Neurology)
- November 7: Kristen Brennand (Yale School of Medicine)
- November 21: Tychele Turner (WashU Genetics)
- November 28: Carlos Cruchaga (WashU Psychiatry)
- In person! December 5*: Kaitlin Samocha (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- December 12: Joseph Dougherty (WashU Genetics)
*NOTE The December 5 seminar will be in-person only in Connor Auditorium (Farrell LTC). We look forward to seeing you there!
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact the Hope Center.