“Evidence that the gut microbiota regulates progression of neurodegeneration in a mouse model of tauopathy, in a sex- and ApoE isoform-dependent manner”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: Microbiome and Neurological Disease
Organizers, David Holtzman and Dong-oh Seo (WashU Neurology)
- January 10: Sangram Sisodia (University of Chicago)
- January 24: Brian Kim (Mount Sinai; formerly WashU Medicine)
- January 31: Beau Ances (WashU Neurology)
- February 7: John Fryer (Mayo Clinic)
- February 14: Dong-oh Seo (Holtzman lab, WashU Neurology)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.