“Human CSF dynamics and craniospinal molecular clearance assessed with MRI”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: Dynamics of CSF and Meninges
Organizer, Jennifer Strahle (WashU Neurosurgery)
- February 15: Jonathan Kipnis (WashU Pathology and Immunology)
- February 22: David Limbrick, Pat McAllister (WashU Neurosurgery)
- March 1: Geir Ringstad (Oslo University Hospital)
- March 8: Benjamin Plog (WashU Neurosurgery)
- March 15: Nathalie Jurisch-Yaksi (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.