“Emerging Neurotechnologies: From Research to Clinical Application”
The Neuroscience & Society Colloquium is organized by the Office of Neuroscience Research.
Dr. Mayberg will deliver the William & Pudge Landau Lectureship: “Fall down seven times, get up eight: Iterative strategies to refine and optimize neurotechnologies for neuropsychiatric illness.”
A panel discussion will follow the Landau Lecture.
- Hong Chen, PhD (WashU Biomedical Engineering)
- James Churchill, PhD (NIMH/NIH)
- James DuBois, PhD (WashU Medicine; Bioethics Research Center)
- Helen Mayberg, MD (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai)
- Joel Perlmutter, MD (WashU Neurology)
Reception immediately following in Farrell LTC Atrium.
Sponsored by The Office of Neuroscience Research, the Department of Neurology, the McDonnell Center for Systems Neuroscience, and the Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology (PNP) Program.
For more detail and to submit a question for the panel, visit the Neuroscience & Society Colloquium webpage.
For inquiries contact Kate Ruzicka.