“2020 Researcher Forum: Resources for Effective Research Management”
Registration is now open for the 2020 Researcher Forum, an event specifically for faculty engaged in sponsored research. This event offers over 40 sessions that will help navigate the complexities of the research environment and highlight resources available at the University.
To view the preliminary schedule of sessions and speakers, visit the 2020 Researcher Forum website.
DAY 1: WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2020
Eric P. Newman Education Center, Medical Campus
DAY 2: THURSDAY, JANUARY 9, 2020
Hillman Hall, Danforth Campus
- Strategies for Finding Funding Opportunities
- Data Sharing and FAIRness
- Real-World Clinical Trial Implementation
- Academic Entrepreneurship
- Maintaining Lab Relationships and Morale
- What Do I Do With My Data? Storage, Compute & Electronic Lab Notebooks!
- Postdocs & Grad. Students 101: Recruit, Appoint, Manage & Mentor
- Budget Basics
- Publication Strategies
For inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-747-4288.