The Washington University in St. Louis’ Office of Technology Management (OTM) invites you to the Celebration of Inventors. This inaugural event will honor those inventors and entrepreneurs that engage in technology transfer in order to bring a benefit to society through a commercial manifestation of their prestigious research.
6 p.m. celebration begins • 7 p.m. awards ceremony
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
- Opening Remarks by Dedric Carter
- Address by Mayor Lyda Krewson
- Keynote Speaker: Chancellor Mark Wrighton
- National Academy of Inventors Awards Presentation
- 2017 Inventor Awards Presentation
- 2017 Startup Welcome to the Wall Presentation
- Closing Remarks by Holden Thorp
We will conclude the event with cocktails and dessert in the EPNEC Lobby.
RSVPs are required and accepted until Thursday, May 3, at noon. We look forward to seeing you there!