Fighting to end premature births by bringing together scientific leaders and innovators for multi-disciplinary, translational, and collaborative research discussions.
Hosted by the March of Dimes Prematureity Research Center at Washington University in St. Louis; sponsored by the March of Dimes Foundation, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, and Washington University Department of OB/GYN.
Full Program Read the speaker bios.
The Washington University Community is welcome to attend the following symposium events:
May 23, 2018
9:00 – 12:00 pm Lecture Series I (EPNEC Seminar Room B)
12:00 – 2:00 pm Poster Session (EPNEC Loge)
May 24, 2018
9:30 – 12:00 pm Lecture Series II (EPNEC Seminar Room B)
- Anita Mahadevan-Jansen, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- Amanda Lewis, PhD, WashU Medical Microbiology
- Lori Holtz, MD, WashU Pediatrics
- Ge Zhang, MD, PhD, Human Genetics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Charu Ramanathan, PhD, co-founder and CEO, vitalxchange, Cleveland, OH
- Molly Stout, MD, MSCI, WashU Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Joan Luby, MD, WashU Psychiatry
For inquiries contact Jessica Chubiz.