Blitz Journal Club
5 minute paper presentations by:
- Mahliyah Atkins-Threats (Mills Lab, WashU Medicine)
- Kiandokht Panjtan Amiri (Graduate student, WashU Physics)
- Keenan Bates (Herzog Lab, WashU Biology)
- Lucia Capano (Yoo Lab, WashU Developmental Biology)
- Ali Ross (Guilak Lab, WashU Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Shriya Swaminathan (Madison Lab, WashU Medicine)
Lunch is provided.
The Department of Developmental Biology’s Regeneration, Aging, and Development (RAD) Research Forum is a combination of the research talks format and RAD journal club. Starting in January 2019, rather than having a combined Research Forum including a WIP talk and a 30 minute journal club each Wednesday, we will be alternating the WIP talks and journal club on alternating weeks.
The format will be two 30-minute WIP talks (20-minute presentation, 10 minute discussion) every other week and Journal Club presentations every other week.
We encourage presentations from students, postdocs, staff scientists, and faculty. We hope that many of you will volunteer to present in one or both of these venues. We strongly encourage participation from all RAD community labs. The WIP weeks are almost full. Those already signed up have been contacted about confirming their dates. To sign up for a JC or a WIP talk please contact Toni Hill.
For inquiries contact Kati Riebold.