Please join the Research IT Services team and the University Library for an overview of high-performance research storage services. The Research Storage Project provides access to 5tb of active high-performance data storage at no cost to WashU faculty members. These seminars provide technical information and training on the storage services and research IT including:
- The data storage request process
- A hands-on demonstration of a new user account setup
- A demonstration of how to use your allocation
- New storage and collaboration services being introduced in 2019 during phase 2 of the project
- Data Curation Services presented by the University Library Data Services team
- News about the new High-performance Research Computing Services project
Hosted by the Office of the CIO.