“Research Data Storage, Data Curation, & Compute Seminars”
Please join the Research IT Services team and the University Library for an overview of High-performance Research Storage Services. These Seminars provide technical information and training on the storage services and other research IT services including:
- The data storage request process
- A hands-on demonstration of a new user account setup
- A demonstration of how to use your allocation
- New storage and collaboration services being introduced in 2019 during phase 2 of the project
- Data Curation Services presented by the University Library Data Services team
- News about the new High-performance Research Computing Services project
SEMINAR TIMES AND LOCATIONS
- Thursday, April 4, 2019 – 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Erlanger Auditorium – 1st Floor, McDonnell Medical Sciences Bldg.
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 – 1:30 pm – 3:00 p.m.
Wohl Auditorium – Wohl Hospital
Research IT Seminar Registration Link
Hosted by the Office of the CIO.