“Above all, don’t fear difficult moments. The best comes from them.”
Hosted by the Center of Regenerative Medicine
This half-day symposium held in honor of Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini will feature two prominent invited speakers and talks from our current Rita Levi-Montalcini postdoctoral scholars in regenerative medicine.
- 8:00 to 8:30 – Continental breakfast
- 8:30 to 10:00 – Session I
- Keynote Dr. Holden Thorp, editor in chief of the Science family of journals. “Spreading the truth in a world of misinformation”
- Featured talks by RLM fellows Dr. Matt Ishahak and Dr. Sade Williams Clayton
- 10:00 to 10:30 – Coffee break
- 10:30 to noon – Session II
- Keynote Dr. Bob Goldstein, author of “A lab of her own”, a magazine article on the life and ground-breaking discoveries of Rita Levi-Montalcini. “Life lessons from tracing the footsteps of Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini”
- Featured talks by RLM fellow Dr. Mohamed Hassan and CRM postdoctoral fellows Dr. Blerta Stringa and Dr. Rowan Karvas
For inquiries contact the Center of Regenerative Medicine.