“The Path to SBIR/STTR Funding: Successes, Reviewers, & Resources”
Breakfast and coffee will be served, beginning at 8 a.m. at the 2nd floor Hearth area.
Panel begins with opening remarks from Provost Holden Thorp at 8:30 a.m., FLTC Room 302.
Reviewers of SBIR/STTR grants to give tips for improving a grant:
- Sasa Mutic, Professor of Radiation Oncology; Vice-Chair, Medical Physics and Clinical Strategy; and Division Director of Physics
- Dr. Farshid Guilak, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Director of Research for The Shriners Hospitals for Children – St. Louis, and Co-Director of the Center of Regenerative Medicine
Successful applicants to share about applying for & managing SBIR/STTRs:
- Jennifer Silva, Director, Pediatric EP; Associate Professor, Pediatrics and Biomedical Engineering; Faculty Fellow in Entrepreneurship
- Vijay Ramani, Roma B. and Raymond H. Wittcoff Distinguished University Professor of Environment and Energy; Faculty Fellow in Entrepreneurship
St. Louis resources available to answer questions:
- Harry Arader, MBA, Director of Entrepreneur Development, BioSTL
- Victoria Swamidass, MBA, Founder & CEO, PlatformSTL
Moderated by Ralph Quatrano, PhD, Spencer T. Olin Emeritus Professor of Biology; Special Assistant to the Provost; Interim Director of the Skandalaris Center
Questions? Contact Victoria Swamidass at email@example.com.