Hosted by SPECTRA, WashU’s SPIE/OSA/ISP student chapter and the Imaging Science Student Organization Team (Imaging Science PhD Program)
PhD students from Imaging Science and BME will each give a short overview presentation on their research and the scientific interests of their labs. Highly recommended for new graduate students interested in imaging science! Please see the flyer for more detailed info (WUSTL Key required).
- Tingting Wu (Lew lab, WashU Electrical & Systems Engineering)
- Aahana Bajracharya (Peelle lab, WashU Otolaryngology/Culver lab, WashU Radiology)
- Peng Lu (Thorek lab, WashU Radiology)
- Shuying Li (Zhu lab, WashU Biomedical Engineering)
- Kaushik Dutta (Shoghi lab, WashU Radiology)
For inquiries contact Hanru (Haini) Zhang.