“STL Genome Editing 2020: a visionary look”
As we negotiate the health alerts regarding COVID-19, we have decided to postpone this event for a future date. This will be determined and communicated as we settle on the date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Visit the STL Genome Editing 2020 website for more information and to register.
All welcome to attend, no need to be a member of the Washington University community.
Presentations in genome editing on cells, animals, plants, & therapeutics by:
- David Curiel, Distinguished Professor of Radiation Oncology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Matthew Cooper, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Washington University in St. Louis
- Randall Prather, Director of the National Swine Resource and Research Center, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Soren Warming, Associate Director of Molecular Biology, Genentech
- Xiaoxia Cui, Director of the Genome Engineering & iPSC Center, Washington University in St. Louis
- Greg Davis, Head of Genome Engineering R&D, MilliporeSigma
- Scott Knight, Head of Genome Editing and Yield, Disease & Quality Research, Bayer
- Zachary Beller, DBBS Graduate Research Assistant, Washington University in St. Louis
- Tim Peterson, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Washington University in St. Louis
- Shengdar Tsai, Assistant Member of the Department of Hematology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Followed by a Poster Session Reception
Xiaoxia Cui, Genome Engineering & iPSC Center
Greg Davis, MilliporeSigma
Scott Knight, Bayer