“Partners in Excellence: A Roundtable with Alzheimer’s Research Leaders”
Hosted by Washington University Advancement
Washington University is a premier research center for Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia, which are among the greatest challenges in medicine today. You are invited to attend a roundtable discussion by leaders in bringing this field to a pivotal point in the development and equitable implementation of new treatments, diagnostic tools, and strategies for Alzheimer’s prevention. When you register, you may submit questions in advance, which will be used as a guide for the panelists’ discussion.
- John C. Morris, Harvey A. & Dorismae Hacker Friedman Distinguished Professor of Neurology; Director, Knight ADRC
- Joy Balls-Berry, Associate Professor of Neurology; Core Leader for Health Disparities and Equity Core
- Randall J. Bateman, Charles F. and Joanne Knight Distinguished Professor of Neurology; Director, Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer’s Network (DIAN); Director, Knight Family Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer’s Network Trials Unit (Knight Family DIAN-TU)
- David M. Holtzman, Andrew B. & Gretchen P. Jones Professor of Neurology; Scientific Director, Hope Center for Neurological Disorders; Associate Director, Knight ADRC
- Suzanne E. Schindler, Associate Professor of Neurology
Zoom link provided on registration.
For inquiries contact Kim Smith.