Symposium: “Emerging Approaches and Investigators in Cognitive Neuroscience”
Sponsored by the McDonnell Center for Systems Neuroscience, Department of Neurology, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, and the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
- Friday 8:30 am to 9:00 am: Breakfast & Registration.
- Friday 9:00 am to 4:30 pm: Talks will focus on newer neuroimaging investigators and techniques at WU, becoming more related to Steve Petersen’s impact on the field as the day progresses.
- Friday 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm: Cocktail reception
- Saturday 9:15 am to 9:45 am: Coffee & Registration
- Saturday 9:45 am to 5:00 pm: Formal Festschrift begins, focused on former mentees, collaborators, and mentors of Steve Petersen
For inquiries contact Carmen Horn.