“BBB crosstalk with T cells determines their CNS entry during health and disease”
View recording (WUSTL key required)
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: T cells and brain disease
Organizer, Naresha Saligrama (WashU Neurology)
- January 4: Robyn Klein (WashU Medicine)
- January 11: Michal Schwartz (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel)
- January 25: David Gutmann (WashU Neurology)
- February 1: Gavin Dunn (WashU Neurosurgery)
- February 8: Adrian Liston (Babraham Institute, Cambridge)
Full list, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.