Upcoming and recorded events, blogs, and more regarding health inequities, and research and education.
- COVID-19 & Social Determinants of Health Work Group | October 5, 3p | For more information: Email Leah Kemper.
- The Neurological Impact of COVID-19 | WashU Neurology Grand Rounds | recorded
- African American children with autism experience long delays in diagnosis | WashU School of Medicine News
- Your Brain and Racism | The Neuroethics Blog, Emory U
- COVID-19 and Race: Education | Clark-Fox Policy Institute | recorded
- High price of Economic Injustice | Clark-Fox Policy Institute | recorded
- Systemic Racism and Mental Health
Co-sponsored by the Brown School | recorded
- Racism as a public health issue | WashU School of Medicine podcast
- Policy Briefs and Discussion Series: Medicaid Expansion in Missouri | Brown School | recorded
- On Racism: A New Standard For Publishing On Racial Health Inequities | Health Affairs Blog
- Open Classroom: COVID-19 and Race: Devastating Loss and Emotional and Mental Health | Brown School | recorded