Designed to acknowledge the most original and important accomplishments in Neuroscience research at WashU by a predoctoral student or postdoctoral fellow
Congratulations to the 2023 finalists!
- Simone Brisoche, PhD, Colonna lab (WashU Pathology & Immunology)
- Ricardo D’Oliveira Albanus, PhD, Harari lab (WashU Psychiatry)
- Max Herzberg, PhD, Luby/Barch labs (WashU Psychiatry/Psychological & Brain Science)
- Nimansha Jain, Holtzman lab (WashU Neurology)
- Jung Uk Kang, Snyder lab (WashU Neuroscience)
- Kelsey Krus, DiAntonio lab (WashU Developmental Biology)
- Alessandro Livi, PhD, Padoa-Schioppa lab (WashU Neuroscience)
- Jose Mazzitelli, Kipnis lab (WashU Pathology & Immunology)
- Zhao Sun, PhD, Yoo lab (WashU Developmental Biology)
- Shoutang Wang, PhD, Colonna lab (WashU Pathology & Immunology)
Each Finalist will deliver a 10-minute presentation, and our judging panel will choose a winner to receive a $1000 prize.
Note that each year, a past O’Leary Prize recipient is invited to be a guest judge and present the O’Leary Lecture. This year’s guest judge, Terrance Kummer (WashU Neurology) will deliver the O’Leary Lecture on Wednesday March 15.
For inquiries contact the ONR.