This year’s Day of Dialogue will highlight conversations that inspire action long after the event is over.
The second day of a two-day event of compelling panels, discussions, and learning opportunities.
Wednesday, February 19
DANFORTH CAMPUS EVENTS
Hillman Hall and various locations, view event website for specific locations
8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. Engagement, dialogue sessions:
- Divided City Initiative
- Poetry and Translation in Race, Place and Belonging
- Radical Hospitality
- Implicit Bias
- Phases of Culture Change
12–12:25 p.m. Lunch
12:25–1:25 p.m. INSPIRE: Emerging Student Voices
1:30–4:15 p.m. Engagement, Dialogue sessions:
- WashU and the St. Louis K-12 Student Community
- Creating Personal Narratives, led by Aisha Sultan
- Influences That Move Culture Change
- The Work of the Academy for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- “In St. Louis, For St. Louis,” Chancellor Andrew Martin and Executive Vice Chancellor Hank Webber
4:15–4:20 p.m. Closing Reflections
5–6:30 p.m. CDI: Five Years in the Making
For inquiries contact the Office of Faculty Advancement and Institutional Diversity.