“Glucocorticoid Regulation of Dopamine Transmission”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: G protein-coupled receptors in health and diseases
Organizer, Yao Chen (WashU Neuroscience)
- February 21: Karen O’Malley (WashU Neuroscience)
- February 28: Talia Lerner (Northwestern University)
- March 7: Jordan McCall (WashU Anesthesiology)
- March 14: Matthew Banghart (University of California, San Diego)
- March 21: Tao Che (WashU Anesthesiology)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.