Ya-Lin Lu: “Neuronal PTB-mediated alternative splicing of BAF complex subunits”
Bryan Copits: “Alternative splicing plasticity of synaptic adhesion molecules in human sensory neurons”
Brittany Townley: “Splicing defects in the pathology of trichothiodystrophy”
View recording (WUSTL key required)
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: Alternative splicing/isoforms and neurological disease
Organizers, Timothy Miller and Nathan Pomper (WashU Neurology)
- November 9: Darshan Sapkota (Dougherty lab, WashU Genetics)
- November 16: Adrian Krainer (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- November 23: Ya-Lin Lu (Yoo lab, WashU Developmental Biology), Bryan Copits (WashU Anesthesiology), Brittany Townley (Mosammaparast lab, WashU Pathology & Immunology)
- November 30: Douglas Black (University of California, Los Angeles)
- December 7: Lucia Capano (Yoo lab, WashU Developmental Biology), Miguel Minaya (Karch lab, WashU Psychiatry), Lubov Ezerskiy (Miller lab, WashU Neurology)
Full list, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.