“The SARM1 Axon Degeneration Pathway: Implications for ALS pathogenesis and therapy”
This Monday Noon seminar mini-series is co-hosted by the WashU Hope Center for Neurological Disorders and Department of Neurology.
Mini-series: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Organizer, Timothy Miller (WashU Neurology)
- November 22: Timothy Miller (WashU Neurology)
- November 29: Aaron DiAntonio (WashU Developmental Biology)
- December 6: Adrian Isaacs (University College London)
- December 13: Sami Barmada (University of Michigan Health System)
- December 20: Yuna Ayala (Saint Louis University)
Full schedule, Hope Center Monday Noon Seminars
For inquiries contact Cindy Lawrence or the Hope Center.