When Epic launchs, EHR and other data streams will no longer be available to researchers.
The Research Data Core (RDC) is an alternative to access data for departmental research, and provides a solution to the loss of availability of EHR and other data for research following the Epic launch. The RDC service is an IRB-approved service offered by the Institute for Informatics (I²), designed to meet the clinical and translational research needs of WUSM and BJC researchers. Join us to learn about what kinds of data are available, what self-service tools are offered, and how to connect with I² data brokers to request services.
Town hall participants include:
- Dr. Albert Lai, Chief Research Information Officer, School of Medicine; Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Division of General Medical Sciences
- Alice Hoette, Team Lead, Informatics Core Services
- Eric Hogue, Senior Data Broker, Informatics Core Services
- Snehil Gupta, Technical Lead, Informatics Core Services
- Sandra McCormick, Healthcare Informatics Supervisor, BJC Center for Clinical Excellence (CCE); Team Lead, Informatics Core Services Data Brokers
For inquiries contact Alice Hoette.