“The coolest paper I’ve recently read”
The Regeneration, Aging and Development (RAD) Journal Club is sponsored by the Department of Development Biology.
Each person will present for 5 minutes:
- Angela Bowman (WashU Wevelopmental Biology)
- Amanda Dicks (Guilak Lab, WashU Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Eva Kramer (Kaufman Lab, WashU Medicine)
- Cecilia Hanyue Lei (Imai Lab, WashU Developmental Biology)
- M. Alex Miranda (Lawson Lab, WashU Genetics)
- Andrea Scharf (WashU Developmental Biology)
- Sarah Waye (Morris Lab, WashU Developmental Biology)
Breakfast will be served, please bring your own beverage.
For inquiries contact Kati Riebold.